Takes your water into a higher alkaline range.
Change after 6 months.
This ring is suitable for the insertion of a FIR infrared system
The mineral ring is made of Sunyak stone, i.e. a quartz porphyry. It contains about 40 minerals, including germanium, silicon, selenium, zinc and manganese. The outer plastic ring is made of odourless and physiologically harmless polypropylene (PP).
What are these minerals used for in our body?
- As a trace element, germanium is able to bind oxygen to itself and transport it into the finest capillaries.
- The blood flow is reduced and the blood circulation is improved.
- It binds acidifying hydrogen ions that have the tendency to damage the cells and consume the oxygen in the body.
- The entire metabolism of the cells is improved.
- The body’s own production of interferon is stimulated. (Interferons are proteins that have an immunostimulatory, but above all an antiviral and antitumour effect.)
- It helps to neutralise and excrete heavy metals such as mercury from amalgam dental fillings.
- Blood cells can be protected from radiation
- As a colloid, silicon can be better absorbed, but in this compound it has another main use: The body is cleansed of toxins of all kinds.
- It enhances fertility.
- Heart function disorders are prevented.
- It plays an important role in the production of thyroid hormones
- Head dandruff can indicate a deficiency.
- Our cells are protected from free radicals and thus also from cancer.
- The muscle cells are supplied with sufficient oxygen.
- In adolescents, a zinc deficiency can result in concentration difficulties.
- In adults, a deficiency is often manifested by a weakened immune system or problems with skin and hair.
- It is vital for the functioning of over 200 enzymes.
- A deficiency cannot be remedied overnight, but conversely, the zinc concentration in the blood drops to as low as 50 % after a main meal that is completely free of zinc.
- The structure of DNA, which stores our genetic material, is strengthened.
- As an enzyme activator, it is responsible for the production of thyroid hormones, growth hormone and cortisol – an anti-inflammatory stress hormone.
- The production of red blood cells is supported
- A concentration hormone from the pituitary gland is activated, which ensures that we are alert and awake.
- A deficiency of manganese äußert itself in the following symptoms:
- Inability to tolerate glucose
- Blood clots
- Skin problems
- Higher cholesterol
- Skeletal malformations
- Changes in hair colour
- Effects on the nervous system
Note: The beneficial properties of the minerals are a general ¨overview – not a health promise!