Ireland spends 76.5 million on bottled water a year. You can save hundreds of euro by drinking from an Yve water filtration system and help save our planet!
Plastic can only be recycled 7-9 times (although some people still don’t recycle!).
It then takes around FIVE HUNDRED YEARS to decompose, lying around somewhere on our planet. In landfill? On a beach? Already, the ocean has islands (literally, they are colossal) made entirely from the accumulated stuff!
According to the World Economic Forum our plastic production is twenty times higher now than fifty years ago (growing from 16.5 million tonnes in 1964 to 343 million tonnes in 2014). This his figure is projected to double by 2036 - to around 700 million tonnes.
This is a good choice when supporting our Minimal Waste Project :)
YVE-BIO® products filter our tap water using the same methods as nature:
- The water runs through the high-density ceramic filter with a pore size of only 0.2 µm (micrometres).
- The ceramics filter out up to 100% of germs, bacteria, sediments and other harmful substances.
- Up to 90% of nitrates are bound in the filter cartridge containing charcoal (without nano-silver), ceramics and other mineral substances and harmful substances are minimised.
- The water is re-mineralised by the mineral shell and energised by the natural flow and turbulence.
- The water tap contains a magnet that causes the water to rotate clockwise.
- The EM pipes (effective micro-organisms) provide antioxidative water
- The waterstones (precious stones) make it energy-rich.
- Height 64 cm
- Diameter 31 cm
- Top approximately 4 litres, bottom approximately 8 litres (12L capacity)
- The water filter tanks are made of premium SAN plastic; they are unplasticised, bisphenol-A-B-free (BPA-free) and phthalate-free, foodstuff approved, odourless and tasteless, used worldwide for drinking containers, no PET materials.