Vitamin C Powder Mag Asc [Large]
Unit of Sale: 250g
- Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C and magnesium
- Buffered, low acid form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation
- Magnesium ascorbate does not leach minerals such as calcium and potassium from the body
- Suitable for intolerant individuals and those requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement
- Powder form makes it suitable for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets
- Pure freeze-dried powder, additive, solvent and excipient free
1g (approximately 1/3 of a standard teaspoon or 1.5ml), taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed. Can be mixed with water or juice.
2g provides: Vitamin C 1606mg, Magnesium 120mg.
Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate).