- Water soluble form of CoQ10 with excellent absorption
- Clinically proven superior efficacy
- 4x time increased bioavailability
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- No sugar, artificial sweeteners, gelatin, gluten or fat
- Has not been tested on animals
- Developed and manufactured in Europe
- Highest production quality standard (GMP)
- Quvital® CoQ10 capsules contain 100mg Coenzyme Q10 plus vitamin B1 (Thiamin) & vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), which support:
- Normal Function of the Heart
- Protection of Cells from Oxidative Stress
- Normal Energy-Yielding Metabolism
- Reduction of Tiredness and Fatigue
- No Gelatin
- No Gluten
- No Fat
Quvital is an innovative food supplement with world’s best CoQ10. 1 capsule contains 100 mg of Q10Vital®, an innovative form of water-soluble CoQ10 with clinically proven superior absorption, even in older adults. Quvital capsules also contain thiamine, which contributes to normal function of the heart, and riboflavin, which contributes to reduction of tiredness and fatigue and protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Supplementation is recommended to everyone after the age of 50, physically active people and athletes, statin (drugs to lower cholesterol levels in the blood) users and everyone with risk factors.
About Coenzyme Q10 and its deficiency
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a vitamin-like nutrient, naturally present in every human cell. The highest levels of CoQ10 are found in the organs with high-energy requirements, such as heart, liver and kidney. Endogenous production of CoQ10 decreases rapidly after the age of 25. Smoking, stress, inadequate nutrition, statin therapy* and several other factors additionally effect CoQ10 levels in the human body. CoQ10 deficiency is associated with degenerative changes of aging, lack of energy and various health problems. CoQ10 supplementation is often recommended after the age of 30.
*Statins were shown to reduce the biosynthesis of CoQ10 and cause CoQ10 deficiency.
Clinically proven 4-times better absorption
Basic (crystalline) CoQ10 is a fat-soluble molecule and will only disperse in oils, which means it is very poorly absorbed. As an answer to this challenge, Valens developed a highly active water-soluble complex with 4-times better absorption compared to basic CoQ10. This form, known as Q10Vital®, has been proven to be effective in several clinical studies.
Superior absorption of Q10Vital® was proven even in adults over 65. Additionally, results of a clinical study show that Q10Vital® (as ubiquinone) is normally reduced to ubiquinol form during the absorption in the intestine – even in older adults*.