Liposomal Vitamin C 1,000mg - Liquid 500ml LARGE
Vitamin C made with sunflower lecithin, incredibly good value high absorption factor Vitamin C. 100 doses per bottle by Porebski
To keep your product chilled a
delivery surcharge of €4.75 will apply
Porebski Liposomal Vitamin C 1,000mg - Liquid 500ml
A liposome is a spherical vesicle having at least one lipid bilayer. The liposome can be used as a vehicle for administration of vitamins, minerals and many other nutrients.
Liposomal vesicles are made up of a lipid bilayer surrounding the inner volume, and they can release their load directly in to the cells, this mean a Liposome allows the nutrients to be delivered directly to exactly where it is needed, inside the cell.
The next commonly known property of liposomes is their high bioavailability in the body. Much higher than when taking nutrients e.g. in the form of tablets or pills.
Vitamin C contributes to
- the normal function of the immune system
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- increases iron absorption
- maintaining the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth and skin
- normal energy-yielding metabolism
- normal functioning of the nervous system
- normal psychological function
Sugar | Salt | Sweetener | Soy | Dairy | Yeast | Artificial Flavour | Preservatives | Gel | Thickener | Stabiliser | Colour |
Take one teaspoon daily. Mix it with cold water or juice if desired. Could be consumed before or together with cold drinks or other cold food. Refrain from consuming anything hot at the same time to protect liposomes from damage.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place away from sunlight. Preferably refrigerate before and after opening. Best before 90 days if not opened. After opening, best if consumed within 30 days.
I've Got a Cold, I'm Boiling Hot, Nothing Makes Sense
So here’s the “boiling hot take” (for all you Blind Boy fans in the audience) on our coughs and colds win...