An all-mineral sun screen that is chemical and fragrance free, Mineral Based Natural Sunblock SPF 30 provides UVA and UVB protection and creates a natural barrier to protect skin against sun burn. The easy-to-rub in formula won’t leave a white film on skin like most mineral sun screens do and is hypoallergenic making it ideal for sensitive skin. It is also safer for use on babies over six months of age.
• Helps prevent sunburn
• If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by sun
No: OXYBENZONE / OCTINOXATE / GLUTEN SYNTHETIC / FRAGRANCES / PARABENS
• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
• Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, or at least every 2 hours
• Children under 6 months, ask a doctor. Sun Protection Measures Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am – 2 pm
• Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Active Ingredient Purpose
Titanium Dioxide 2% ……………………………………….Sunscreen
Zinc Oxide 14.5% …………………………………………..Sunscreen
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Isostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polyglyceryl-3 Ricinoleate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol(1), Magnesium Sulfate, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid
(1)Certified Organic Ingredient
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if skin rash occurs. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.