For all the family travelling long haul, a unique complex of food-grown nutrients and botanicals. Extensive air travel can be tiring, leave you feeling 'out of sorts', your natural energy and sleep patterns out of sync and expose you to greater oxidative cellular stress. This formula supports these areas of concern.
- Magnesium for reduction of tiredness
- NADH to support the 'long haul'
- Zinc for healthy cognitive function
Ingredients: Vitamin C incorporated in citrus pulp; Lactobacillus bulgaricus providing Zinc and Magnesium; French maritime pine bark extract (Pycnogenol®); Reduced Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NADH), Ginger root extract and Cordyceps Sinensis powder. Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
- Free from: Excipients, wheat, gluten-containing ingredients, soya, artificial colours, flavourings & preservatives. Contains no live yeast at time of manufacture.
- Cautionary advice: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Dosage: 2 capsules in the morning of the day before you travel.
Take a further 2 capsules on the day you travel and 4 capsules on arrival your destination.
Half doses can be given to children under 12 years of age.
Can be taken with or without food.
Wandering Into Wellness
A series of podcasts with Finn Murray and Lydia Sasse - filmed out-and-about in areas of natural beauty. Conversations about health and wellness. Interviews wit...
What did you try?
‘Wild Traveler’ by Wild Nutrition
Had you considered this product before?
I hadn't considered it previously, but since I was travelling to Costa Rica, I was...