A copper tongue cleaner is the natural way to get rid of bad breath and toxins from the surface of the tongue.
Tongue scraping with copper is an ancient Ayurvedic practice that has proven more effective than a toothbrush at removing food debris and bacteria.
You won’t believe what you see come off your tongue when using a tongue scraper each morning. However, you’ll be incredibly glad you started this healthy habit.
No more wasted money on mouthwash. A tongue cleaner will remove bacteria and other residue that build up on the surface of the tongue overnight and during illness. This helps to eliminate more toxins which is a major contributing factor in bad breath. Copper, the ancient bacteria-resistant metal not only seems to be toxic to bad bacteria, but it supplies important enzymes that our healthy mouth microbes need.
Because, tongue scraper removes all the gunk from your tongue it actually increases the ability of your taste buds to taste. Now you can enjoy the full flavours of food without having to add extra salt and sweeteners.
Copper is an antimicrobial surface, which means, it helps kill bacteria and viruses, making it all the more beneficial to be used in tongue scrapers. Copper tongue scrapers are far more effective than plastic scrapers or other metal scrapers because of these properties.
- BEST REMEDY FOR BAD BREATH – Reduces plaque and bacteria on the tongue and provides fresh breath.
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED – Flexible, curve, smooth surface, wide scraping, non-gagging design with optimal length. Copper tongue scraper has a wide scraping edge, which allows you to scrape the entire tongue width with a single stroke. Adjusts to fit easily in the mouth. No area is left untouched, providing healthy cleaning to the entire tongue.
- FLEXIBLE HANDLES: Our copper tongue scraper comes with flexible holding edges so that you can customize the coverage and the manner of using it. It is easily adjustable to fit your mouth and clean the entire tongue efficiently. Optimum length ensures that cleaning the entire surface of the tongue is a breeze.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP: The handles have thick comfortable grips, which makes it easy to hold and use, and well as manipulate the shape and size while using.
- MADE OF PURE COPPER AND COMES WITH ECO FRIENDLY PLASTIC FREE PACKAGING: Made from 100% pure copper, which lends its anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties to promote your oral hygiene. Each tongue cleaner is enveloped in an exquisite cotton pouch.
- ONE SIZE SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE IN FAMILY: Suitable for any mouth size due to flexible material.
- APPEAR CONFIDENT: A fresh breath strengthens your self-esteem at work and at home.
- CLEANING PROCESS: Simply clean with warm water (and with lemon once a month to restore polish).
Why you should use a tongue cleaner?
You can use a toothbrush as instructed and still not clean your tongue effectively, not enough to ensure complete oral hygiene. The white build-up on our tongue is the cause of a myriad of oral problems like bad breath, plaque build-up, cavities, etc. If these deposits are not removed regularly, bad breath and painful inflammations can develop. A few strokes of Ecozonelifestyle copper tongue cleaner every day ensures the removal of harmful toxins and bacteria, eliminates bad breath, enhances the sense of taste and promotes the overall health of internal organs. The curve and smooth surface which are included in the design of our pure copper tongue cleaner make it an ideal choice for easily cleaning the entire length of your tongue.
How to use a Copper Tongue Cleaner:
- Use first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Hold the ends of your copper tongue scraper and scrape the tongue gently from back to front, down the middle and then each side a few times, removing all the residue.
- You can rinse the tongue scraper during your practice to remove build up. Rinse clean after use and let dry. You can also use a little lemon juice and water to remove any tarnishing that occurs naturally to your pure copper tongue cleaner.
Why opt for copper?
Copper as a metal has been known for its medicinal purposes for centuries. Even in ancient times, copper was recognised as a source of minerals and a cleansing agent.
As much as 95% of copper can be recycled. Copper is also toxin free which means that any of this metal which does end up in landfill sites does not cause damage to the environment in the same way that plastic does. Plastic can take around 1,000 years to decompose and leaks toxins into the earth consistently over this time. Choosing an eco-friendly pure copper tongue cleaner means that you can get a clean tongue without damaging the environment around you. Copper also has a long lifespan, so you can continue using this nature friendly tongue cleaner for a lifetime.