Childrens Red Berry Melts
In stock | Unit of Sale: 28sach
- An all in one solution of live bacteria with vitamin D for every day and immune support in one hit
- BioMelts were developed using the clinically researched Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG and Bifidobacterium lactis (3 billion)
- Great tasting, melt on the tongue powder that children will love to take themselves every day
- Convenient stick sachet to take with you on-the-go!
- Contains no artificial flavours or colours and free from common allergens like dairy
- Naturally sweetened with prebiotic xylitol
- Provides 7.5mcg vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- The Department of Health recommends a daily supplement of 10ug (400iu) of vitamin D for children aged 1 to 4 years
- Suitable for children from 3 years
- Vegetarian and dairy-free
One sachet taken daily, directly onto the tongue, alongside food or as professionally directed. Suitable from three years of age.
One sachet provides: Vitamin D3 300iu, Lactobacilus Rhamnosus 12.5mg*, Bifidobacterium Lactis (BL-04)* 11.1mg, providing a total of 3 billion viable proprietary bacteria. *Actual amounts may very in order to maintain the live bacteria potency.
Bulking Agents (Erythritol & Xylitol), Glazing Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Oxide), Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium lactis, Carboxymethylcellulose,Binder (Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose), Dextrin, Natural Flavours (Strawberry & Raspberry), Modified Corn Starch, Sucrose, Acacia Gum, Antioxidants (DL-Alpha Tocopherol & Sodium Ascorbate), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol).