- Stabilized Rice Bran (SRB) is a primary nutritional source of B-vitamins.
- Rhodiola Root - an adaptogenic which may support healthy mental and nervous system function.
- Siberian Ginseng may help support adrenal and nerve health.
- Ashwagandha Root - Like ginseng and rhodiola, ashwagandha has traditionaly been used for its adaptogenic properties and may support nerve health.
- Avena Sativa (Green Oat Seed) - a rich source of B-vitamins as well as minerals which support the function of B-vitamins.
- The milk stage seeds are used to support healthy nerve function.
- Alflafa Flower & Leaf - One of nature's most nutrient dense plants, alfalfa provides B-vitamins (and magnesium, which facilitates their utilisation) and other nutrients that may help maintain nerve health.
- Parsley Leaf - a source of B-vitamins (especially folate), and provides various nutrients the function and/or activity of certain B-vitamins, such as potassium, magnesium, calcium, vitamin C, and iron (which is more rapidly depleted during physical stress).
- Dandelion Leaf - are another plant source of B-vitamins and B-vitamin-supportive nutrients such as potassium, iron, calcium and magnesium.
- Beet Root Juice & Greens - Beet root is rich in B-vitamins, especially folate.
- Pumpkin Seeds are one of the richest natural sources of zinc, which is depleted in our body when we are under stress.
NO WHEAT – NO CORN – NO SOY – NO YEAST – NO DAIRY – NO GELATINE – NO ANIMAL INGREDIENTS – NO ADDITIVES – NO ADDED SUGAR – NO COLOURS – NO FLAVOURS – NO PRESERVATIVES