We're turning 40 this year! If you haven't had a bar of chocolate from the Proper Chocolate company you're missing out. Not in any small way either. The micro batch, bean to bar chocolate makers are the real deal - espousing terroir with cacao just like you would with wine. Seasonal creations mean that their portfolio of bars is ever changing, a real ode to the "If you love it, let it go" philosophy, and love it you will. Or you do. Either way - if you fancy bagging one of their eggs, with a bonus moulded right inside the egg then just follow the instructions below. We asked them to try and make their mould fit around a gift card from our store with €40 credit onboard - and guess what, they managed it!! It can be all yours if you enter this month!
To enter - just subscribe to our newsletter (and some other great emails we send). It's grand if you're already on the mailing list, you can STILL enter!
By entering you agree for us to send you emails from time-to-time and to the below competition conditions.
Competition terms & conditions
1. The promoters are the Hopsack Ltd, The Swan Centre. Rathmines, Dublin.
2. There is one prize of a ticket for a Somatic Movement class with Katrin Neue - content may be changed and are determined entirely at our discretion.
3. Employees or agents of The Hopsack, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. The competition is open to residents of the island of Ireland, aged 18 and over.
7. A valid entry consists of registration of email address.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize must be claimed within six weeks of notification by promoter.
13. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be requested to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
16. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
18. Competition ends November 30th, 2018 in the Hopsack, The Swan Centre, Rathmines - where the draw will take place the same day at 5 pm.
19. Results will be posted in our next newsletter and made available on our website.
Take a look at some of
our previous newsletters