Firstly, congratulations to our August competition winner - Fiona Bell. You've won a subscription box of organic produce from our wide variety of imported and local fruit and vegetables, to the value of over €100!
Big congrats also to Meg Walsh who cracked our ingenious riddle from our Instagram competition. You've won Finn's Eye Health Supplement Bundle! We'll be in touch to get your prize to you!
This month you can win a bundle of sustainably sourced fish oils from one of our favourite brands Wiley's Finest. The prize includes:
✔️Vitamin K2 Fish Oil - a two month supply!
✔️Peak Omega-3 Liquid Fish Oil
✔️Orange Burst Fish Oil
We have three great hampers to give away. To win just subscribe to the newsletter below.
By joining you'll receive only the best and most interesting of health and wellbeing related articles, plus information about exclusive competitions, upcoming events at the Hopsack, and a list of our current promotions. Our enews is only ever monthly or bi-monthly. We promise not to overload your inbox!
If you have already joined our mailing list but would like to enter this competition, you can still enter by emailing us directly at email@example.com
Competition terms & conditions
1. The promoters are the Hopsack Ltd, The Swan Centre. Rathmines, Dublin.
2. There are 12 selected supplements to give away determined entirely at our discretion.
3. Employees or agents of The Hopsack, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. The competition is open to residents of the island of Ireland, aged 18 and over.
7. A valid entry consists of registration of email address.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize must be claimed within six weeks of notification by promoter.
13. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be requested to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
16. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
18. Competition ends December 1st, 2019 in the Hopsack, The Swan Centre, Rathmines - where the draw will take place the same day at 5 pm.
19. Results will be posted in our next newsletter and made available on our website.
Take a look at some of
our previous newsletters