While Finn and Erica were bouncing about the divine Indian sub-continent, they had some nutritional help on hand. Even though it's the home of some of the finest spices known to humankind, we were under some reasonably strict instruction not to go getting sick, which meant basically no raw veg. NO RAW VEG??!! Well that would have been impossible without the sound support of the nutrients, greens and phenomenal herbs contained in Nuzest Good Green Stuff. It's Finn's favourite single supplement, which is why he asked them to support our podcast, Wandering Into Wellness - and we want to offer you guys a chance to win a travel pack of sachets to take with you to Southeast Asia...or the office on Baggot Street.
To enter - just subscribe to our newsletter (and some other great emails we send). It's grand if you're already on the mailing list, you can STILL enter!
By entering you agree for us to send you emails from time-to-time and to the below competition conditions.
Competition terms & conditions
1. The promoters are the Hopsack Ltd, The Swan Centre. Rathmines, Dublin.
2. There is one prize of a ticket for a Somatic Movement class with Katrin Neue - content may be changed and are determined entirely at our discretion.
3. Employees or agents of The Hopsack, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. The competition is open to residents of the island of Ireland, aged 18 and over.
7. A valid entry consists of registration of email address.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize must be claimed within six weeks of notification by promoter.
13. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be requested to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
16. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
18. Competition ends November 30th, 2018 in the Hopsack, The Swan Centre, Rathmines - where the draw will take place the same day at 5 pm.
19. Results will be posted in our next newsletter and made available on our website.
Take a look at some of
our previous newsletters