It’s from our collective grief and suffering, our mourning for a society that once was, and a desperate, desperate hope that it and we will live and breathe and laugh and ❤️LOVE❤️ again that our wee Valentine’s capsule collection “Cupid’s Choice” is born.
>> Check it out here!
Right now we need hearts to open up, not to close down, so we’ve included foods and herbal remedies containing passionflower, cacao, chilli and goji berries - foods with a long history of awakening our romantic nature, that heart space that allows us to dream of and manifest the brighter future without getting lost wallowing in what has already happened.
Who knows what lens history will cast on our choices in hindsight. One thing is for sure. Open hearts are key to unifying and progressing our path to ensure we come out of this better than we went in.
To be in with a chance to win one of these little boxes of Cupid’s bounty, just email firstname.lastname@example.org with why you'd like to win!
By joining you'll receive only the best and most interesting of health and wellbeing related articles, plus information about exclusive competitions, upcoming events at the Hopsack, and a list of our current promotions. Our enews is only ever monthly or bi-monthly. We promise not to overload your inbox!
If you have already joined our mailing list but would like to enter this competition, you can still enter by emailing us directly at email@example.com
Competition terms & conditions
1. The promoters are the Hopsack Ltd, The Swan Centre. Rathmines, Dublin.
2. There are 12 selected supplements to give away determined entirely at our discretion.
3. Employees or agents of The Hopsack, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. The competition is open to residents of the island of Ireland, aged 18 and over.
7. A valid entry consists of registration of email address.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize must be claimed within six weeks of notification by promoter.
13. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be requested to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
16. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
18. Competition ends December 1st, 2019 in the Hopsack, The Swan Centre, Rathmines - where the draw will take place the same day at 5 pm.
19. Results will be posted in our next newsletter and made available on our website.
Take a look at some of
our previous newsletters