We know you'll love this prize a choco-lot!
The Proper Chocolate Company are just that - PROPER chocolate. As bean-to-bar chocolate makers, they hand-sort, roast, crack and winnow cocoa beans then refine, conch, age, temper, mould and package their chocolate - all from their Dublin base. Impressed? You ought to be!
Their passion for rare & unique cocoa beans results in a range of unique and limited edition bars which never hang around for too long in The Hopsack!
>> Check them out here!
To be in with a chance to win one of these bundles of 4 x Proper Chocolate bars that are sure to drive you cocoa loco, just respond with how you like to enjoy your chocolate. With a freshly brewed cup of tea? Straight from the fridge? Slightly melted? There is no judgement here 👀
Just email email@example.com for a chance to win!
By joining you'll receive only the best and most interesting of health and wellbeing related articles, plus information about exclusive competitions, upcoming events at the Hopsack, and a list of our current promotions. Our enews is only ever monthly or bi-monthly. We promise not to overload your inbox!
If you have already joined our mailing list but would like to enter this competition, you can still enter by emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Competition terms & conditions
1. The promoters are the Hopsack Ltd, The Swan Centre. Rathmines, Dublin.
2. There are 12 selected supplements to give away determined entirely at our discretion.
3. Employees or agents of The Hopsack, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. The competition is open to residents of the island of Ireland, aged 18 and over.
7. A valid entry consists of registration of email address.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize must be claimed within six weeks of notification by promoter.
13. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be requested to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
16. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
18. Competition ends December 1st, 2019 in the Hopsack, The Swan Centre, Rathmines - where the draw will take place the same day at 5 pm.
19. Results will be posted in our next newsletter and made available on our website.
Take a look at some of
our previous newsletters