Congratulations to Janie Hasset who won this prize!
The small print
1. The promoters are the Hopsack Ltd, The Swan Centre. Rathmines, Dublin.
2. The prize is an A.Vogel BioSnacky 3-tier Germinator
3. Employees or agents of The Hopsack, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. The competition is open to residents of the island of Ireland, aged 18 and over.
7. A valid entry consists of registration of email address.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize must be claimed within six weeks of notification by promoter.
13. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be requested to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions and subscription to our mailing list.
16. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
18. Competition ends Friday, February 23rd, 2018 in the Hopsack, The Swan Centre, Rathmines - where the draw will take place the same day at 5pm.
19. Results will be posted on this page.
Please be aware the we retain a record of each transaction for a period of two years.
PSI Contact details: PSI House, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, Phone: +353 1 2184000, Fax: +353 1 2837678, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org The PSI Website
FIND US >
The Swan Centre