This dish is bound to impress your loved one on Valentine’s evening. It’s not too filling and super quick to prepare. I have also incorporated 6 different aphrodisiac ingredients to boost libido.
1. Preheat oven to 180c
2. Line two baking trays with parchement.
3. Place the quartered figs on the first and sprinkle over a little sugar, bake for 15 mins
4. Meanwhile, rub the maple syrup, olive oil and salt into the walnuts.
5. Place on the second lined baking tray, alng with the goat's cheese, bake for 8 minutes.
6. Add the rocket to a large serving plate and arrange the strawberries around the edge.
7. Remove the warm ingredients from the oven and arrange (see below image).
8. Finish off with a drizzle of pomegranate molasses.
Neither you nor your loved one will be disappointed :)